Last year I made Christmas Cookies in a Jar.
This year I am giving some friends a 10min photo shoot in a park by a local photographer.
I am also making 'Ice-cream party in a box' kits. Yum, doesn't that sound fun?!
What you need for the box:
1. A box
2. Ice magic or ice-cream sauce (seriously, is there anything better than ice magic?!)
3. Clear bags and sticky tape
4. A variety of toppings (maltesers, m&m's, marshmallows, silver balls, 100's & 1000's, gummi bears, crushed oreos etc).
5. Ribbon & Christmas coloured wrapping accessories
7. Disposable bowls & spoons
8. Ice-cream cones
9. Tissue paper
10. Optional ice-cream scooper
A view on the inside...