Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Heart window decorations using tissue paper

Today, being Valentines day, I thought we would decorate our windows. I mean, why not make Valentines as festive as Christmas?

Miss 2 has the flu so we are having a day at home which is a perfect time to do lots of fun things to distract her from the runny nose etc.


What you need: Red & pink tissue paper, a heart cutter, scissors and sticky tape.
Cut out hearts using the red tissue paper and the heart cookie cutter. Using sticky tape put up one piece of pink tissue paper on a window.
 Then I put sticky tape on the back of each heart and handed them to Miss 2 to stick on. This was a 20min activity... loads of fun.
This activity was based on an idea I saw over at Learning 4 kids... the site is AMAZING and is full of fun, fantastic ideas to do with your kids. Go over and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Katie, you are a sweetie! Thank you so much for the shout out!
    I LOVE what you have done with the tissue paper, I had never thought of doing it this way! Love it!!
    Happy Valentine's day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...